Saturday, September 22, 2012

book in the works!

I'm putting a book together for APE (table 620B w bud Mike Lee) and CTN and I've got to say, it is HARD. It's very nerve-racking... guess I know now why I held out for so long. I'm reluctant to call it a sketchbook because it'll be filled with drawings, color studies, life sketches, willie randomness and other whatnot's so it'll be more of a... thought book? Journal? yeah...

 absolutely love drawing bikes... so there'll be those in the book

and some color studies etc

... and whatnots.

11 comments:

efmuok said...

Fantastic Willie! Will the book be available for purchase online or through you for those who won't be at the convention?

willie real said...

Thanks efmuok :) Yes. Depending how many I print I'll have a few for sale online through me. Stay tuned... I'll post updates on the blog. Thanks again!

Juny Chen said...

i'll buy no matter what it calls, love ur drawings so much. Willieventure sketch book? :)

efmuok said...

Killer thanks Willie :) I'll keep an eye out.

Unknown said...

These are great!

Nicholas Hong said...

what a lovely work! characters are very adorable!

Noam Sussman said...

hell yeah ! cant wait

Unknown said...

Bout time!:)
C

Gillibean said...

Oh my god! I cant wait! The only book I need to buy at CTNX this year!

Jason Norton said...

Welp, now I have another book I'll be buying at the exp. Love your work!

Y said...

man, these are fantastic, love them. thanks for sharing over the years.